|Outer Structure Dimensions||12.8m x 8.5m|
|Stage Platform Dimensions||10m x 6m (32’x20’)|
|Maximum internal Height||5.60m|
|Platform / Stage Height||900 / 1200mm|
|Max Load Bearing Capacity||1650kg UDL|
|Stage Floor||Black Painted Ply - see details below|
|Max Wind Speed||62mph|
|Walls||Solid blackout walls|
|Ballast Required||up to 6000kg - see options below|
|Estimated Build Time||8hrs|
- Level site, 12.8M x 8.5M
- Vehicle access for 18t truck
- Crew welfare facilities
32’x20’ (10m x 6m) Staging System
- Litedeck, 8ft by 4ft panels. Multileg adapters & Screw Jacks provided.
- Handrails: Provided for 3 side of the stage.
- Treads / Steps: 2 sets of treads provided
- Ramp: Truck loading ramp available. Disabled access available as an additional option.
Included in the price is fixing for soil, where there is unrestricted use of 1200mm long fixings. Alternatively, concrete, water and gravel options are also available.
Lighting & Sound
Full Lighting & Sound packages can also be provided. Please ask for more details.
One rigger along with 4 additional crew members are required for the set up and derig. An Enlightened rigger must remain on site / standby for the duration of the event or while the site is open. This could be incorporated into the lighting and sound crew team.
An anemometer will be installed on the structure to monitor wind speed.